Due to current Australian legislation it is illegal for Australian Companies/vendors such as ourselves to sell or supply E-Cigarette juices containing nicotine. It is however quite legal for consumers such as yourself to purchase your own nicotine from overseas to mix with our zero mg flavoured juices.
We recommend purchasing 72mg flavourless pg or vg from the Alchemists Cupboard it can be purchased in either 50ml or 100ml bottles and when mixed with zero mg juice will last quite a long time. For instance if your mixing up a standard 12mg strength juice, a 50ml bottle is enough to make 300mls of standard 12mg juice, 300mls of juice will last a heavy vaper over 3 months.
The Alchemist Cupboard is a UK company which specializes in juice manufacturing and comes very highly recommended. We have purchased the same product through them and it took two weeks to arrive from the time of placing the order. We will provide a direct link below to the product; we recommend the 72mg as it is the easiest to mix to get the standard nicotine levels of 6mg, 12mg, 18mg or 24mg. We will also provide a mixing chart below that shows you how to mix the 72mg flavourless with our zero nicotine flavoured juices to get your required strength levels. Also the Alchemists Cupboard have very kindly offered a discount code to our customers of 5% off any and all purchases with no limit on the amount of times it can be used. To use the discount just type the following discount code AUS5 on the checkout page and click the + sign and your 5% discount will be applied
Video on how to mix it
The above chart is relevant only if using the specified products and Ecigify accepts no liability if using other products or if the mixing chart is misinterpreted in any way.
***WARNING - DO NOT VAPE THE 72MG FLAVOURLESS JUICE UNDILUTED, IT IS FOR MIXING WITH ZERO MG FLAVOURED JUICES ONLY*****
- 72mg/ml Nicotine is Toxic if swallowed, if spilt on skin wash the affected are immediately with warm water & Soap.
- Always thoroughly clean surfaces after using.
- Do not use in the vicinity of Children or Animals.
- Try and work near a water supply so you can wash spills up straight away.
- Protective gloves should be worn when using high strength nicotine bases
- Always wash hands thoroughly after use
- Always store nicotine base and resulting mixes in a high place or locked container away from children and anyone unaware what the bottles contain.