Efest LUC V4 Charger
Efest LUC V4 is high quality with 4 charging channel and big LCD charger, it has four built-in independent charging channels with reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, over-current protection and Zero voltage activation function, It can automatically monitor battery power and give an alarming notice. LUC V4 charger is compatible with most 3.7V Li-ion or LiMn batteries like 20700,10440, 14500, 14650, 18500, 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 etc. Includes Car Charger & DC UK Plug. It can charge 15270 or 14250 batteries with spacers. Besides, with one full charged battery in channel 2, LUC V4 charger also can charge those devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. There are 2 USB sockets of DC5V/0.5A and DC5V/1A.Includes Car Charger & Australian Wall Plug.
1. Charging input: Pressing the rectangle button can change the charging modes(0.5A/1A/2A) and charge different size 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
USB output: DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
0.5A/1A can charge 4pcs : 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18490/18500/18650/20700/22650
2A can charge 2pcs : 25500 and 26650 batteries
2. Low power alarming: when discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing in blue while the power of battery is lower than 15%, it means battery needs to be charged.
3. Built-in reverse polarity protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charging light is still green and prevent from any short circuit.
4. Zero voltage activation function: when charger is standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different, and red light will turn on after battery activation.
5. Over-charging protection & automatically monitor charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC V4 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 3.9V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again. charger will start to charging if putting lower 4.18V batteries into LUC V4 charger.
Once connected to USB , Pressing the rectangle button for over 1 second,then it will get start to charging. The USB function will be closed in 30 seconds without connecting power. DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
AC input Power – 100-240V 50/60Hz
AC output Power – DC 12V 2A
DC input Power – DC 12V 2A – 0.5A CC current – 500mA ± 5%
1A CC current – 1000mA ± 5%
2A CC current – 2000mA ± 5%
Auto cut-off voltage – 4.23V ± 0.05V
CV cut-off current – < 10% max current
Standby current – < 20mA
TC current (battery voltage <2.9V) – 10mA~20mA
Activation current (battery voltage<2V) – 10±1m A
USB output floating Voltage – 5.0-5.5V
USB Output floating current – < 10mA
Maximum Output current – 1A
Battery output Cut-off voltage – 3.0 ± 0.05V
Auto recharge voltag – 3.9 ± 0.15V
Operation Temperature – 0℃～40℃
Storage Temperatur – -40℃～70℃