Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh - 20A
SAMSUNG INR18650-25R 2500mAh High-drain Battery - 12C, 20A, geniune SAMSUNG product.
Long storage life, light weight and high energy density!
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
Update on battery markings 22/02/17
Very soon all batteries from the major manufacturers will come marked with a warning not to be used in electronic cigarettes. Not exactly sure why this is happening now as they have sold these batteries to the industry for years and are still continuing to sell them to the industry now. General consensus within the vaping community is that its protecting themselves if any problems arise from misuse of batteries. We are providing a few links below to reputable websites that rate batteries for use in vaporizers and both sites rate the three batteries we stock very highly. There is also a link to some general battery safety rules when using lithium ion batteries.
You can rest assured that Ecigify only stock the safest batteries and the safest devices. All our ecigarettes and vaporizers have built in safety protections to keep you safe. We do not stock any mech/mechanical or Hybrid mods as these have no protection built in and can be dangerous in inexperienced hands.